How does it work?
You choose the day and the time and we schedule a one hour FREE TRIAL LESSON with one of our teachers. After that, you can decide whether to continue or not.
DO I NEED A MINIMUM LEVEL TO START?
No. You can study Spanish online from any level. We are experienced teachers and we will prepare the most suitable materials for you.
In the trial lesson, the teacher will check your level and design a personalised learning program for you.
Additionally, you can do this level test so we can get more information about your knowledge of Spanish:
IS THERE ANY FREQUENCY REQUIRED?
No. Ideally, one lesson per week is the best choice to reach the desirable improvement. However, the schedulling of your lessons will be adapted to your personal rhythm. If you get a pack of lessons, there is no deadline for you to do them.
IS THERE A MINIMUM AGE TO LEARN SPANISH ONLINE?
No. We have different studying plans depending on the age and the learning experience of each student.
SO, CAN MY KIDS STUDY SPANISH ONLINE?
Yes. We have learning programs designed specially for children from 5 to 15 years old. The lessons are normally shorter (30 minutes) and the materials are more visual and interactive.
Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to send you more information.
DO YOU OFFER LESSONS FOR SPANISH TEACHERS?
Of course. If you are a Spanish teacher and you want to improve your skills, our teachers will:
- Solve grammar doubts
- Give you tips and new ideas for your students
- Send you quality materials for young and adult learners
- Tell you about Spanish customs
- Help you to create and design your own materials
And much more!
More information: email@example.com
WHAT ARE THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS?
You only need:
– A quality Internet connection
– A personal computer or laptop
– An external webcam (only if your device does not have an integrated camera or it does not work)
– Only if your device does not have one integrated or it does not work: an external webcam / a microphone / headphone)
– A videoconference program installed in your device (not necessarilly Skype, there are other options we can show you)
Tablets and mobile phones are not the best option for online lessons due to the different options they have, such as sharing screen, etc.
If you have any doubt, do not hesitate to CONTACT US